At Prince Bishops, governors and staff aim to create an environment where all children are valued and are encouraged to reach for their maximum potential in all areas of school life.
Our aim is to help our children develop:
- knowledge, experience and skills that prepare them well for the next phase of their education and their future lives,
- imaginative enquiring minds with the capacity for enjoyment,
- understanding of the world in which they live,
- awareness and tolerance of moral and religious values and sensitivity towards others regardless of culture, gender, age or class or personal discipline,
- an appreciation of other people's achievements,
- open and honest relationships
The happy environment of our school enables children to progress to the next phase in their life as active participants in society, capable of achieving as much independence as possible.